[SEL] Ultimate sinkin' feeling

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Thu Apr 7 23:51:55 PDT 2005

Rick man what a mesh! Why wasn't it on the pulley before you
started and did you turn the hole set up by hand to check the
belt travel and the tension? IMHO the new belt is to smooth and
had to be a little rugged before or using some belt wax.
On the other hand you're lucky that it was belted to the saw, in case
it was belted to a stand alone machinery you had gotten it in your neck.
Anyway you have learned a new lesson like I did when the pulley
stripped me naked.

Heads up Rick,

John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.