[SEL] Private shows

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Apr 7 14:15:12 PDT 2005

 Rob,

Good thing Kathy doesn't see these messages!!

Although we did get a nice new big BBQ grill from the kids for Christmas
this year;-)

Couldn't match the Tulare show for quantity of burgers served on Friday
night, but I'm sure we could supply enough.

Although it is tempting and I'd be willing to do it, it has to be
approved by a higher power before doing something like that :-)

George

Ps  - No wise guys forwarding this message to Kathy please. :-)
Pss - If you're a WAIT subscriber I'd make sure you got your copy last
each month ;-)