[SEL] Famous/Osborn questions

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Thu Apr 7 14:07:47 PDT 2005

Hi Harry,
Are you sure about your Nonpareil engine, sofar I know they came
first in 1909. I don't think an Osborn dealer sold engines to Czecho-
Slovakia. Here you can see a Czech ad for the IHC Nonpareil engines.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/CzechNonpareil.jpg

See you April 30th at your local show, bring my little engine buddy too.

John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/web

> I have a 4hp vertical IHC Nonpareil, and I think it might be an Osborne too.
> http://home01.wxs.nl/~terps027/nonpareil.htm
> There were some traces of dark blue paint on the engine block under the
> bearings.
> As you can see in the photo's there is very little paint left;-)
>

> Harry Terpstra
/mailman/listinfo/sel