[SEL] Parking lot shows

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Apr 7 07:33:07 PDT 2005

> <<All the westcoast shows and EDGETA shows require double
> ropes on engine
> exhibits>>
>
> Ha! Wont be long now before the wire mesh fences invade you too!
> Reg & Marg Ingold.

Reg,

The day that happens will be the day I most likely stop exhibiting
engines.

I got into this hobby because I like mechanical things and have always
tinkered with engines and other mechanical things.  I can keep my toys
at home and have plenty of fun and I have plenty of friends with engines
that I can go visit.  I'm not in the hobby for the engine shows, so not
exhibiting isn't a problem for me.

George