[SEL] back again

Alan alanwh at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 7 04:01:37 PDT 2005

Hi Kerry and Brock

Yes have noticed a few familiar names coming up
Glad that Terry was able to show u around the shed.

We had a good rally for the first time last weekend all went of very well
but for the dust storm only a few shelters torn and a lot of mud on engines
from the dust and rain. Still most were happy also had a excellent meal in
the hall on the grounds on Saturday night, a real fun night

Alan