[SEL] Parking lot shows

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Wed Apr 6 14:39:19 PDT 2005

> Most of the shows I attend only have one rope.
> Now that I'm thinking on it, I don't think any shows, here,
> have two ropes.
>
> A lot of them have no ropes or barriers of any kind.
> Most guys know how to set up and be courteous about it.
> That's why I think all this "rope" - "fences" - "barriers"
> talk is unnecessary.
>
> Joe "Pip" Betz said that.

I agree!  We don't need no stinkin ropes! ;-)

If people used common sense and kept out of moving machinery and didn't
look for someone else to blame when they do something stupid the world
would be a much nicer place.

However, with the way the world is you've got to have insurance and if
you want insurance you've got to attempt to keep people from hurting
themselves.

All the westcoast shows and EDGETA shows require double ropes on engine
exhibits.

George