[SEL] Parking lot shows

Joseph L Betz jlb94 at juno.com
Wed Apr 6 13:49:21 PDT 2005

<Joe,

<That sounds like a good system for the top rope.
=        =        =        =        =        =
Hi George,

Actually, I've only used them at one show other than my old steam show
where
I used them mainly to give direction to the exhibitors where to set up.

If I know the show provides ropes I don't even take them.

Most of the shows I attend only have one rope.
Now that I'm thinking on it, I don't think any shows, here, have two
ropes.

A lot of them have no ropes or barriers of any kind.
Most guys know how to set up and be courteous about it.
That's why I think all this "rope" - "fences" - "barriers" talk is
unnecessary.

It seems this pops up every year at this time - You know - The insurance
talk and all.

But - While we're on the subject - the 'Monkey Link' would work excellent
for the 2nd rope as it could be left open.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.         "Taxes could be worse - suppose
 \/)"(\/        we had to pay on what we thing we're worth."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz