[SEL] Bureaucracy Looming - Could it Happen Here?

kerogas at sbcglobal.net kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 5 15:36:50 PDT 2005

> There are a few of those that have been pushed in California but haven't
> made it all the way YET.
>
> Japan has a LOT of that already in place as well. Items 3,4,6,7,9 have
> been there a LONG time.
>
> Steve Williams

all the cheap(not anymore)take out engines you find on the left coast are
pulled by Nippon
law after only a couple years use .  containered up and shipped off for
salvage
How far can you drive on Japan ??
You moss  reprace entaah  een -JON !!!!!  NOW !!!!  IT PORUTE !!!
but way before then , 100% of the brakes , exhaust system ,drive train  all
get PM'd and red taggedout at a fraction of the failure interval , not like
it flies or something ...like a big yearly tax you pay
mistukawatokicoasanmikuni  and they are allowed to buy OEM only at jacked up
prices  from  the same guys that thought up the ''safety ''program in the
first place  .

I have never seen any mention of this stuff outside of the trade press . I
guess most folks dont give a damn , but thats some heavy politico-industrial
complex action . And  OUR OEMS ARE ENTHRALLED WITH IT !!!!By oem's I mean
the guys that build the parts for the auto makers to assemble into cars .
They think its's justcool as hell !   What did they call the Japanese MIC in
the 30's  ? The kiritsu ?