[SEL] Austral tool box

Ron Page page at velocitynet.com.au
Mon Apr 4 20:48:44 PDT 2005

Can I just add to that.  A friend of mine here in Canberra had a largish
Austral (about 8hp) and he had an Austral spanner of about 3/4 whitworth
size.  The word "Austral" was embossed on the spanner.  Hope this helps.

While I am at it I am after "named" shearers screw drivers.  Does anyone
have anything other than, Lister (4 types), Moffat-Virtue, Wolsely (2
types), Burgon.  Does anybody have any other types like Cooper and Buzacott
and also one with three blades instead of the normal two.

Ron