[SEL] IHC question - OT - not engine

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Apr 4 19:11:01 PDT 2005

Dwight,,keep in mind the junkman will probably charge you to haul it away.
Hydrocarbons ya know.."Global warming."

Personally I'd try to get it running.  An ole refer guy could check it out
for ya....unless of course it's leaked out the freon due to the ice pick
defrosting trick..but doubt it.

Might get lucky and just have to replace the door seal..

RickInMt