[SEL] Austral tool box

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 4 17:59:25 PDT 2005

Hi Dwight,
	That is a good question to which I do not have a good answer. I
checked my manuals and there is no mention of a standard set of tools in the
toolbox.
The smaller portables did not have a toolbox and I have seen a lot of the
larger engines with no toolbox fitted.
I have seen all sorts of things in Austral toolboxes such as spare sets of
rings, the various bits associated with the Primus, and frequently some good
red soil ;)
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW