[SEL] Massey Harris tank cooled

Duncan Denman canuckiron at wightman.ca
Mon Apr 4 17:44:59 PDT 2005

Hi Curt,

Interresting. I would even say it could be factory in spite of the less
than perfect contour matching around the top due to the other casting
characteristics and I would definately call it tank cooled especially
since the factory offerd it as an option. Looks like it would have been
a 6 HP?
I have never seen one like it up here and it would be quite a prize to
have.  Lots of mysteries in the gas engine world yet to be explained.

Duncan