[SEL] Small wheeled carts

cam grundy ponchie at ozemail.com.au
Mon Apr 4 15:06:35 PDT 2005

Hi George
Firstly thanks for the compliments. I will do a better job next time as that
was just a trial run.

I think small wheels are probably so common here because most people make
there own, it is hard to find a steel outlet that will cut over 8in, some
can do 10in but not many.

Factory carts in Aus are fairly rare in the small stuff, I think we tend to
put the work into the engines and put them on our own designed carts compact
enough to fit 2 across your trailer, 6x4 or 7x5 most common.

You are right George they are certainly harder to pull around on the smaller
wheels but there is always someone to lend a hand if needed.

Hope this helps.  Cam.