[SEL] Barn Fresh Fairbanks/ Now IHC Hot Tube Ignition

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Apr 4 10:58:20 PDT 2005

To my knowledge (which is little), IHC didn't offer an "either / or"
situation.  I think they all came with ignitors and most with hot tubes
in the early years but I've never heard of one with hot tube only.    I
know my 8 HP (SN 33) has both.  The ones build from about '08 on don't
have the hot tube boss bored.  The cylinders on engines built after
about  '12  no longer have the casting boss on the cylinder.  Perhaps
some of our SEL IHC Collectors can chime in on this as I'm speaking from
my own personal obsevations and not documentation.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY