[SEL] Parking lot shows

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Apr 4 08:09:21 PDT 2005

Kerry,

Putting up fences or posts and ropes can be a problem when dealing with
paved parking lots.  I've always used posts driven into the ground and
ropes.  So I'll have to come up with some way of supporting the posts
without driving them into the ground.

One thing I've seen some people do is to take apart a old tractor disk
and use the separated disks as a bases for the posts.  Put the concave
side of the disk down and fix a mounting hole in the center for the
post.

I'll probably make some quick wood bases like old fashion Christmas tree
stands to support the posts.

Another option is to just leave your engines on the trailer as in some
cases you don't need ropes if the trailer itself keeps people at a safe
distance.

George