[SEL] RE: Tulare

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Apr 4 08:00:42 PDT 2005

> Sounds like a neighbor of mine, George. His first name Chris?

> Steve Gray

You've got it!

I've never been to Chris's place but have talked to him several times
and he has shown me some of his photo albums.

He's always been a nice guy to talk to so I'm really looking forward to
seeing his place.  I've heard from another friend that a lot of Chris's
stuff is outside with tarps over them, but as long as we get to peek
under the tarps I'll be happy.

Steve.... We'll be spending Thursday night most likely at Galt and then
heading to Chris's place Friday morning on our way to Tulare.  How far
are you from Chris's place and when are you headed to Tulare.  Was just
wondering if it was feasible at all to also stop by your place.

George