[SEL] Parking lot shows

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Apr 3 12:20:41 PDT 2005

Hi Rob,

THANKS for a lovely view of what life is like where it's warm and sunny.
Quite a difference from the 'burgh where we've got ~4" of sneaux on the
ground!!  I really liked Merle's drill press setup.  I think I need to
copy that with one of my post drills.  Were folks allowed to try out
Leroy's "leopard skin massager"?  It seems like the sort of thing you'd
invite "balloon girl" to experience.  8->>>

And with THAT pleasant thought, let me say that you've captured the spirit
and pleasure of "parking lot shows" PERFECTLY!!

See ya,  Arnie