[SEL] Fooled again

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 09:01:52 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/3/2005 11:34:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
listerdiesel at gmail.com writes:

<< If the List was PURELY engine related stuff, then things would soon
 dry up as we have seen before >>

I started to say something about the number of "OT" topics versus the engine
related topics, but that would have been "OT" so decided against it.  I
personally think many of the OT topics spruce up the list discussions and if not for
them it would completely die out.

I do not join any other discussion sites due to being simple minded and only
enough mental capacity to handle one and also the time involved.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com