[SEL] OTTO connecting rod lubrication

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Fri Apr 1 14:32:40 PST 2005

Fairly safe bet the grease zerk is not original.

I've had several engines with grease cups on the connecting rod and
would assume that is what your engine should have as well.  Probably one
of those spring loaded grease cups so it can run for longer periods
without stopping.

Problem is, if you want the correct one for your engine, it is most
likely a high dollar item rather than something common.

WAIT George