[SEL] Looking for Andy Nicholson - Oz

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 1 04:25:30 PST 2005

Folks Andy Nicholson, Exmouth W.A. Oz, contacted me some months ago telling me he was trying to buy a buzz coil tester from a guy in the states but that the guy would not ship overseas to Australia. He ask me if I could help him out by letting the guy ship it to me and then I would ship it on to him and I told him I would be glad to do this for him, like I said this has been quite awhile ago that he had asked me to do this.

A few days ago the package arrived at the local Post Office and I had to go down and sign for it and now have it. I sent Andy an e-mail a message telling him I had it and I needed his mailing address so I could ship it to him, this was a couple of days ago. So far I have heard nothing from him so I am wondering if maybe he is on vacation our out of pocket for awhile. Does anyone know where Andy might be and if so could you let him know I am trying to contact him.

Thanks,

Paul

Andy Nicholson
Exmouth W.A.