[SEL] O.T. Ford 2000 Expedition want Start

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 30 17:54:18 PDT 2004

My wife drove our 2000 Expedition up in the driveway this afternoon after picking up the kids, she went to put it in the garage a little while ago and it will not do anything. Nothing lights up on the instrument panel, horn will not blow, no overhead ceiling lights, no clicking, nothing. I raise the hood and the hood light is burning brightly so there should at least be enough current to light the interior overhead lights. Is there some kind of safety switch or kill switch on these vehicles that may have it locked out?

Paul