[SEL] Valve guides

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Sep 29 05:51:59 PDT 2004

Jeff..on the 5 hp Galloway, we just built new valve stems and then had the
valves ground.  I fear now the intake might be a little tight tho but better
that way than the other.  Valve guides to me would have been quite
expensive.  One of these days I hope to have a valve grinding machine(s).

 Good Luck
RickinMt.