[SEL] Internal Fire Museum of Power

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Tue Sep 28 22:42:20 PDT 2004

The question about paypal was not answered???????
can payment be sent that way???????

Roger DiRuscio,  Broker Associate.The Realty Experts of Fremont
Collector and restorer of Pre 1920 marine engines, Vintage motor
scooters and bicycle motors. Micro car enthusiast
Pivate pilot 1981. Ham radio KG6QKZ. Located in Fremont,Ca 94555
510-226-9785 voice mail line
Ham radio KG6QKZ 2 meter mostly
web site.     scrapologist.com