[SEL] Neighbor wants to sell vintage rider with snow blower

Bill Dickerson bill at antique-engines.com
Mon Sep 27 19:58:04 PDT 2004

Sort of OT, but sort of on topic for collectors of antique and vintage lawn
and garden equipment:

My neighbor, a VERY picky person who takes the best care of everything (much
to his wife's dismay at times) is selling a couple of his riding mowers.
I have one posted on my web site forum area at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/billd/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=18&PN=1&TPN
=1

He's fully restored the unit - new bearings in the deck, blower was
sandblasted and painted, engine rebuilt I believe he said 2 years ago, no
expense spared.
The man is a perfectionist and keeps everything he can inside a building.
Anyone who collects vintage lawn equipment and likes them to be usable will
appreciate this.
I've told him I'd spread the word as he's done me great favors by trucking
in over 15 large loads of dirt lately and said he'd get me a half dozen or
so more if I'd help him out.

Bill
Runnells, Iowa
www.antique-engines.com
Chapman engine registry, forums, chat, buy/sell/trade areas, etc.