[SEL] Internal Fire Museum of Power

Paul Evans paul at semidiesel.com
Mon Sep 27 15:27:15 PDT 2004

We do a nice DVD (NTSC and PAL)!

One of the latest engines to arrive at the museum is a 1903 designed Sulzer blast injection single
cylinder vertical diesel with only 50 hours running time from new, this is one of the engines we had
hoped to install this winter. Features on a slide show on the DVD.

Apologies for blatant commercial post but Roger did ask!!!!

Cheers
Paul

http://www.internalfire.com
Internal Fire, Museum of Power
Tanygroes, Ceredigion, Wales
Tel: 01239 811212

Internal Fire is a Not-for-Profit company registered in the UK.