[SEL] Saw blade hammering

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Sep 27 11:36:39 PDT 2004

Thanks, Tom.  I'm uncertain whether you or Dave helped the most.  My
technique did improve a lot after Dave's advise to strike the saw with the
hammer, rather than the other way around.  Although I was making good
progress, the neighbors were complaining about noise.

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.