[SEL] OT: Titan Tractor Questions

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:55:55 PDT 2004

Good luck Joe. I hope it works out for you. Engines are great and tractors
are alot of fun too. I just picked up a John Deere GP on full steel last
weekend and cranked it up for the first time this weekend. Had a great time
with it until the radiator starting leaking.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA