[SEL] Internal Fire Museum of Power

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Sep 26 19:33:25 PDT 2004

Engine and Tractor Folks:

I have been asked, by one of your members, to donate some of this summer's
auction proceeds to Paul Evan's Internal Fire Museum(
http://www.internalfire.com ).  If we are inclined to give this year as
well, it sounds(their message to the engine list is below)  as if they
could use the money now.  I need all of you to tell me if you agree, and if
so how much.

Time to vote.  PLEASE email me directly! - yostsw at atis.net   Let me know if
you want to send some money to them now.   For a reference point, we sent
them 10% ($400USD) of last years money and I would expect 10% of the total
monies available for donation will again be about $400 - $450.

Feel free to include any other thoughts or suggestions in the message,

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net