[SEL] Sattley update!!

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 26 17:47:38 PDT 2004

Hello all,

This should have been online and linked to with my message from a couple days ago. It wasn't and I apologize. I updated it today, and it is now online at:

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/SattleyRestore/SattleyRestore.html

Any comments, suggestions, and advice will be welcome throughout this project. Thanks to all that did respond, especially Jim for removing the brain dead in me. Yes Jim tapping on stuck bolts does often help loosen them. Duh! Thanks cause it worked.

Watch the progress or wait till it's done. It's up to you. It will be a while before it's done. Putting it online takes a lot more time than the actual work. Time for me to kick back and poke around on e-bay. Nuff for now.

Last thought. Next two weekends have shows for me. If you are in the Denver area please join us. Info on my club site below, or contact me off list.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/