[SEL] Saw blade hammering

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Sun Sep 26 09:12:01 PDT 2004

The old folks used to lay it on a flat stump or section
of log.  The hammering puts some stress in the metal which in turn takes
out
the wobble.
=        =        =        =        =        =        =
I had a brother in the Body Shop Business that could shrink & expand body
metal with a hammer & dolly block.  I always thought that was - like -
magic.  As a matter of fact - I still do.

I think, If I started beating on a saw blade - - - It's next life would
be as a piece of decor on the wall.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "Toys are so sophisticated these days
 \/)"(\/           that they can play with each other."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz