[SEL] Shell petrol container

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sat Sep 25 16:12:00 PDT 2004

Thanks Dave , red and yellow is the colour it seems . My container ,quite
common i believe has the SHELL lettering running vertically on the narrowest
of the two  sides ,the letters are ,whats the word,not embossed but
''Indented ''into the metal.
BTW, were you able to see Tim Maicaire 's TRUSTY running at
Astle.........looks beautiful . Ours is progressing.