[SEL] RE: OT - eBay item# 3932162514: ANTI BUSH CHENEY TWO BIGGER BOOBS PIN

Bruce Younger byounger at ci.lenexa.ks.us
Fri Sep 24 11:31:58 PDT 2004

Wanna see an auction? THIS is an auction.  Hold onto your shirt tails,
girls:

http://redpowermagazine.com/cgi/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=general_cat;action=d
isplay;num=1095962346

or

http://tinyurl.com/3p259

On a totally unrelated note, I was at a lumberyard yesterday to buy a
couple of sticks. I am considering dismantling my house and selling off
piece by piece.

Bruce Younger
Lenexa, Kansas USA
mailto:sluggo54 at hotmail.com