[SEL] Saw Outfit Blade finish/now linseed oil

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 09:20:50 PDT 2004

Curt,

You buy the linseed oil already boiled right off the shelf. It says "Boiled
Linseed Oil" right on the container. You don't need a large container as a
little goes a long way. I think I bought a quart or so and haven't even made
a dent in it. I put it on straight without mixing it. It takes about 24
hours to dry. Just use a rag, put it over the opening of the container,
splash a little on the rag ane start wiping. Use sparingly. You'll see once
you get started. Just don't lay it on really thick.  The rags will burst
into flames in you toss them in the corner of the garage so be careful what
you do with the rags when your done applying the boiled linseed oil.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA