[SEL] Truck Tongue metal end.

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Sep 23 06:47:02 PDT 2004

   Howdy all;
 Well fall is here and we've already had our first snow.  I made a couple
shows this summer in Mt. Will hit more next year.  Even talking about
Portland 2005.

  Question please.....Originally what would the metal(?) end of a sawrig
truck(s) tongue look like?....if a harnessed up team was used.  Everything
around here looks like it's been converting to fit the drawbar on a tractor.

  I plan on turning and installing a wooden "T-handle" for man handling but
can I also incorporate an OEM metal end?

TIA
RickinMt.
http://community.webshots.com/user/stroberc