[SEL] O.T. 214 John Deere

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Sep 21 07:04:10 PDT 2004

That coil could be the problem. I have always seemed to have problems
with Kohlers that have had the coil replaced with anything other than a
factory coil. Even when it was a "correct" coil with the resistor
inside. Don't have a clue why, it would seem that a coil was a coil as
long as it is the correct type.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY