[SEL] O.T. 214 John Deere

Rupert Wenig rwenig at cable-lynx.net
Mon Sep 20 20:15:52 PDT 2004

Hello Duncan,
	My garden tractor has a 19 hp Kohler engine. It acts similar to what I
understand yours does. I found I had to adjust the main jet and idle jet
on the carburetor to correct. I have to change these adjustments in the
spring when the weather warms up and again in the fall when it cools
down. It doesn't take much of change in the settings to make a
difference.
	Keep us posted on what works for you.

Rupert