[SEL] 30th Annual Smithsburg Steam Engine & Craft Show

Mike Rohrer wmrohrer at myactv.net
Mon Sep 20 03:17:06 PDT 2004

30th Annual Smithsburg Steam Engine & Craft Show

The Smithsburg Athletic Booster Club will hold its 30th Annual Smithsburg
Steam Engine & Craft Show on September 25 & 26 at the Smithsburg Fire hall
grounds in Smithsburg Maryland.

There will be over 100 Arts & Crafts and Flea Markets. There will be a large
display of antique steam traction engines, gas tractors and gas engines. On
Saturday their will, be a parade through town at 5:00 PM, on Sunday there is
a Kids Peddle Pull at 2:00 PM.

The food is the best in the area with Country Ham sandwiches, Pork BBQ, Pork
Tenderloin, Crab Cakes, Steamers and Hotdogs, Fresh Cut french-fries,
Homemade hot Apple Pies, Homemade Bean Soup and our "Would Famous LEOPARD
STEW".

Show times are Saturday 9:00 AM to after the Parade and Sunday 10:00 AM
until 5:00 PM.

Directions: We are East of Hagerstown Maryland, From Interstate 70 take exit

"RT. 66" toward Smithsburg. Follow the signs to the Fire hall Grounds

The Show is sponsored by, The Smithsburg Athletic Boosters Club of
Smithsburg High School to promote and encourage the Youth of Smithsburg High
School.

For More information call or write Mike Rohrer, P.O. Box 754, Smithsburg, MD
21783

1-301-824-3593 - home

1-301-416-8581 - work

 <mailto:wmrohrer at myactv.net> wmrohrer at myactv.net

Mike Rohrer

Smithsburg, Maryland USA

Collector of Antique Farm Literature

Homepage - http://members.myactv.net/~wmrohrer/

------------------------------

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts oh what a Christmas we'd have!

Willie Rohrer 1917-2000

____

30th Smithsburg Steam Engine & Craft Show

September 25 - 26, 2004

Smithsburg, MD

 Shows where we will have our Sawmill in 2004

Middletown Gas Engine & Tractor Show

June 26 & 27, 2004

Middletown, MD

Catoctin Antique Gas Engine Show