[SEL] Sistersville Flood

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Sun Sep 19 14:02:04 PDT 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:40:03 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi Peter, click the orange "View Photos" button and you get
>a slide show.
>
>John Hammink
>Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
>jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
>

>> I can get to a page of thumbnails but that only leads to an order page for
>> prints. Can we get access to the pictures any other way?  Maybe I'm missing
>> something on the page?
>>
>> Peter

Hi John:

It wasn't that kind of problem, the thing just didn't work at all :-((

Anyway, I checked Zone Alarm and that wasn't stopping anything, then I tried
Internet Explorer instead of Opera, and that got me a pop-up error screen about
a scripting error, but at least I did get to see the slideshow!

Thanks for the help and suggestions, and thanks to Dallas for the pictures.

Peter

--
Peter & Rita Forbes
Email Address: