[SEL] O.T. Hooking a Generator to Meter Base - Help

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 19 11:44:33 PDT 2004

Hello Bob,

This is a new home with NO electrical service to it right now. My son and
his wife are suppose to move in at the end of this month and they are doing
all of the painting and need lighting. The utility company has sent most of
their people to Florida to work on storm damage and told me it may be two
weeks or longer before they can run service to the house. I am just trying
to get them enough power to run their lights so they can see to work on the
home at night.

Paul