[SEL] Fw: 10-20 Titan Tractor

Joe & Jewel Maurer toadhill at aeroinc.net
Fri Sep 17 06:22:00 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Joe & Jewel Maurer
To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 7:30 AM
Subject: 10-20 Titan Tractor

Joe,

Had a 1918 Titan tractor and it was a fun little showpiece.  Doesn't take up much shed room and is fairly simple if you don't try to run it on kerosene.  The exhaust has a unique "ping" sound if you have the original muffler.  My ex-wife drove it through the show parades with no problems (the "ex" explains why I don't have the tractor today).  The only problems I can remember were starting hard when hot and steering hard with the front skid rims on the wheels.  That's one tractor I wish I had kept.

Joe