[SEL] Ebony and Ivory engines/Whalehunting

kerogas at sbcglobal.net kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 17 15:42:33 PDT 2004

 Hi Chuck,
>      When you like carvings, I have an egg with carvings of whale hunting
> in the 17th century at Spitzbergen. You see images of the four wind
> directions, it's made around 1880 in the UK.
> http://www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/whalehunting.jpg

The original crucifix,  that's really nice  John .
You got one with a Backus inverted Vee on it ?

>From the tiny bit Ive seen here and there , you
two have some really intersting tastes in decorating .

Have you seen some of the photos on the Stack
from that fellow with the 40hp Foos in the foyer
with lots of steam gauges and  lubricator manifolds
paintings ?  I gotta have at least one room done in
Victorian Boiler Room .