[SEL] Nat Rally Reg's New Letter

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Sep 16 21:46:17 PDT 2004

> Secondly, in my opinion (which may or may not reflect my political
leanings) I
> believe that no amount of laws and rules will EVER combat stupidity.
> Dolly

Hi Dolly,
    Jim is to be complemented for allowing you to have an opinion on
political issues! I dare say it's more than most of us would allow our
wives. True, it's a dangerous sort of thing to start, but I believe it's OK
so long as a wife's opinion is basically in line with that of her husband!
    Dave
PS, You are a lucky girl to have a husband like Jim!