[SEL] EDGE&TA Steam-O-Rama at Republic, MO

Bill wdcalvert at calvertmcbride.com
Thu Sep 16 14:03:15 PDT 2004

GARY

I plan to be there to look around.

Bill Calvert

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Epps [mailto:garyepps at fidnet.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 8:45 AM
To: SEL
Subject: [SEL] EDGE&TA Steam-O-Rama at Republic, MO

Is anyone going to the 43rd Annual Ozarks Steam Engine Assn. and Southwest
Missouri EDGE&TA Steam-O-Rama at Republic, Mo this weekend?  It is more than
just steam.  There will be engines and tractors there as well.  It is
probably the best show in this area.  It runs today through Sunday.

Carol and I will be there tomorrow.  Republic is located just west,
southwest of Springfield MO. on MO Hiway 60.  Lots of good shade at this
show.  If anyone will be there perhaps we can put names and faces together.

Gary
In the Ozark Mountains of southern Missouri in the south central part of the
USA, where both life and I move slowly.