[SEL] Nat Rally Reg's New Letter OT

Bob Jacobs Carrowor at comcast.net
Thu Sep 16 05:13:19 PDT 2004

Ya gotta be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with ya Arnie.  I'm rushing to Menards to get my signs today.  I'll post
em at every flippin show I attend from now on.
hMMMM maybe I'll just get four "NOT AN EXIT" signs and wait for "THE"
question.

Bob
Some people call me Sweet Ole' Bob,
others just use the initials!