[SEL] OT: WOO-HOO!

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 15 20:02:41 PDT 2004

John,

Can't think of a better winner for the contest. No Portland, and Jane sick,
you needed this.

Ain't played in some time, and my only guitar is on loan to a neighbor kid
right now. Saved em some money when she gets tired of it.

Sweet looking guitar and looks much like the ones my buddy makes. Way out of
my league. Got to see the only twelve string he ever made a while back.
Intonation is still perfect after 25 years and the owner turned down a 15K
offer for it. The archtop f-hole with the florentine cutout he made would
bring tears to your eyes. I have some pictures if you want them contact me
off list. The luthier playing his 12 string.

Who did that Pete guy play with? Lame, but I had to do it. :-)

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/