[SEL] 8 cycling Witte

Edd Payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Wed Sep 15 19:43:06 PDT 2004

Hi John.While ever you have that much advance on your ignition you will get
8 stroking affect.Cut it down to 5 deg or even les as long as the engine is
not labouring.Also check you exhaust valve spring tension as if it is not
strong enough it will cause 8 stroking as it may be sucked open and give
lean mixture.This can be impercievable to the eye but does happen.
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852
0263742387