[SEL] Ward drag saw info wanted

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 15 18:06:27 PDT 2004

Yes Wards is correct, I have one also

Roger DiRuscio,  Broker Associate.The Realty Experts of Fremont
Collector and restorer of Pre 1920 marine engines, Vintage motor
scooters and bicycle motors. Micro car enthusiast
Pivate pilot 1981. Ham radio KG6QKZ. Located in Fremont,Ca 94555
510-226-9785 voice mail line
Ham radio KG6QKZ 2 meter mostly
web site.     scrapologist.com