[SEL] Re: Connecticut Fall Festival

Benjamin Hall kd5byb at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 15 17:23:51 PDT 2004

I have such fond memories of this show.  Back in 1983, we went to this show in celebration of my 10th birthday (25 September).  This show in Kent got me hooked on antique engines and led to a career in mechanical engineering...  (BSME, UConn, '95)

I'm glad this show is still going strong - just wish I was closer so I could attend.

later,
ben