[SEL] Barber Bro's engine

Jim O'Hagan jdohagan at comcast.net
Sun Sep 12 15:18:53 PDT 2004

Hi,

Larry Evens was gracious enough to post a picture of a Barber Bro's vert.3
Horse engine for me. I need to move it from Kingston NY. to near San
Francisco ,Ca. A picture of it with a mixer can be seen at
http://www.oldengine.org/members/levans/barberbros

Only the engine needs a ride. Any help moving it westward would help, there
are guys from out here that go to the bigger shows/swaps in the Midwest inc.
Portland and Cool Springs. If I can get it there, that would be half the
battle. Dose any one have any information on it as I know very little on the
company's history or the care and feeding of the engine.  Thanks Larry for
the help.   Jimmy O'Hagan  415 892 0236

Jim O'Hagan