[SEL] re National Rally

Curt Holland curt at imc-group.com
Fri Sep 10 09:10:32 PDT 2004

Kerry,
Whew! Good to hear something positive about the Rally. From where I am
sitting I was seriously beginning to have second thoughts. With the
"exorbitant costs", the long travel distances, and then learning I would
not be permitted to even get close and look at the engines (a good
percentage of the reason we are going) , I was beginning to have some
real reservations about attending. Between your email and Adam's email I
have a much better feeling about the event. If I have to pay $12AU for
the privilege to look at engines up close then so be it. It is
insignificant compared to the total cost of the trip.
Thanks,
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC